Sunday, September 11, 2011

Amatongas Car Show 2011

If you haven't noticed, I love the cars and trucks the kids make out of scraps from home. I thought I would share a few more pictures. It wouldn't be right though if I didn't also include the proud owners of the vehicles. Share these with your family and friends and perhaps your children or grandchildren will get some ideas to build their own cars and trucks.

I tried to get some closeups as well. The one below I call the ATV, the biggest I have seen so far. He put a great deal of time in this one.
 


The thing I like about this car is the builder spent time constructing a hood and side panels.
 


 OK, an antenna on this sports car was an eye catcher.
 


This simple but useful design was actually a working truck when I saw this young man transporting grass.
 

No comments: